Sunday, March 16, 2008

Facebook Fridays


Ok Yes I realize its Sunday but I told you I'm only publishing groups that YOU send in. So get on your grind and I'll be on mines :)

Ok no more mean BabyD its time for the most hilarious facebook group of the week.



Ok its a tad bias since its for my current school but most schools have a group like this for thier own. Its basically overhead conversations that someone hears either at the library in class or sometimes on the mall. Its hilarious because you don't know what people are talking about but you overhear the most outlandish statements or comments and it just doesn't seem too normal. Check out a few here or even better add some of your own in the comment box.

Two guys:Guy 1: This guy should be an escape artist for being able to escape prison in two continents!Guy 2: You mean two countries...Guy 1: NO, two continents! North America and Europe!Guy 2: He's not in Europe right now... Guy 1: HE'S IN PANAMA! WHERE IS PANAMA? IT'S IN EUROPE!

WOW cp education at its worst
Emo kid walking past Shoemaker and SINGING:"Time is my essence, and my days are up. My tears fall at your smile."lamest shit ever, i just hope he doesn't kill himself.

Yes I hope not also
Ok I tried to pick some of the cleaner ones but it still made me cry tears while laughing
~BabyD

No comments: