Sunday, March 23, 2008

This song has grown on me



The video is trash but the song is hot!!! Loves it. And I just noticed Will looks like Slim from 112. And lol at them tryna be like STatus Quo at the end of the video tryna to flip over each other. They can't help that their dance steps are weak.

Anyways I'm listening to their album right now on Imeem. I just might buy it....might being the operative word. It's hot and all but I don't know if I wanna pay that $10 or more for it. Trey Songz yes....Day 26, I just don't know yet. But their album is nice to listen to nonetheless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video was str8...love love loveeeeeeee Brian A's voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG i'm in love with his voice...and Big Mike was getting it tooo

OH! and Qwanell is getting to mee on a good side...watching the finale I see he realli realli cares about Dawn...for a grown man to be crying...but yea I like him more for it..he alil cutie tho

ite longest comment evaaa i'm OUT!

Fashiontulip said...

yeah i like this song...it still hasnt grown on me yet...did u hear about the dude who proposed to his girl...cant think of his name