Saturday, May 31, 2008

Random Omarion and Bow Update



So the "Faceoff" duo is all set to make big summer moves...ok neither of them are that big (literally and figuratively.) hehe I crack myself up but know that I still have love for my little Shad Moss! Well Omarion claims he wasn't "dropped" from his label as opposed to being released.

Omarion, whose last album “21" was released in 2006 recently addressed internet rumors that he had been dropped by his label via SayNow stating that he “got a release, which is totally different.” “They are not shutting me out, I got too much to do.”


Tomato Tomato- same difference...he aint signed!

and Bowwow is all set to go on tour this summer-with what music I'm not sure of just yet- but check here for tour dates.

Wait he has no summer acts lined up?!?....somebody call Karina Pasian stat...she'll be the star of the lineup!

~BabyD

No comments: