Thursday, May 8, 2008

OMG my life!




I can't take it! I've accepeted that they are dating or WHATEVER but damn I do not want to see it!!!!!!!!!!! I know I know your like then WHY are you posting about it...but seriously i DON'T post like 9 zillion pics of them but its ones like these that just str8 up hurt my feelings. Like why do they have to be in love...why can't this be some stupid publicity thing where they don't actually hang out or SEE eachother they just joke on Leno that they "could" be dating...I know I ask too much but Sheesh!

Here's the two loversssssss ew.
More at Bossip

~BaByD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, who is danity kane? is it the whole group name or is it one girl??? dont leave me hangin! <3


Kenzie!

Anonymous said...

danity kane is the whole group......