Saturday, May 17, 2008

Karina Pasian HOTT new artist


This girl is def the new hit banger...and I say this because its the truth! I would never lie to you but honestly this girl can sing!
She is currently signed to Def Jam and we already know how Jay Z does it...promotion promotion promotion...I expect Karina to be the new Rhianna within the year but she is mighty young.

Matter fact 16 at war reminds us how young she realli is. Too bad we're all at war but this song def hits big time issues.... "I'm 21 y/o asking God why oh" yea I loveee this song



~BaByD

3 comments:

Miss New SOuL said...

i can do without her stating her age every 3 seconds. it just sounds like too much of a gimmick/ a bit immature. but the song is aiight tho. go new girl! (but she will never be my beloved rihanna lol)

Anonymous said...

IT IS A VERY NICE SONG AND I THINK SHE WILL BE BETTER THAN RIHANNA NO OFFENSE AND FOR THE RECORD THIS THING STRT YOUNGER THAN 16 IN OUR TIME

Anonymous said...

This girl can sing and I know her she's not a very nice person I think she puts on a front for her fans because if you accidentally bump her you get a look that says "Watch where i'm going amateur" and people that know her like at her school are all over her to the "T" this one girl asked for her autograph and was taking pictures of her in class