Saturday, May 17, 2008

Chris Brown "Forever"



I'm completely aware that my last few posts have been on C.breezy but.... whatever don't judge me!
He just happens to be a HOTT artist w/ a lot of great things going on...even his lil fake teenage love affair. *Cue Alicia Keys*

Well I swapped the Ebony magazine he's featured in to read his article...by swapped I clearly mean my hair dresser let me hold it...and in it he discusses a few things. But I realli respect dude for talking bout putting out hit after hit and crossing genres. His producers talk on how "every song he puts out there is a chess move."
Well check mate for the artist getting played on every station in every country.
Even though "Forever" is some house music Prague music I still fool with the video

Check it on youtube

For more pics from the Ebony spread check out Toyas-world.com

No comments: