Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Orlando Brown Lost and Found


Some heard the news that Orlando Brown, co-star on "That's So Raven", was reported missing by his maneger after being missing for over 24 hours. I thought some 12 year old girls snatched him up because I know how those Disney kids can get. Krazy with a K. But turns out Dude just needed some "me time"

"It was wrong for me not to inform my manager ... about my whereabouts, especially when I am usually so routine and big on communication, but I felt a little lost and needed to get away,"


Apparently he didn't get to perform at some event and caught feelings. He's too grown to cry over things like this. The industry, espicially the music industry is shady and ruthless, and def not like the Disney channel with its over supportiveness.

Anywayz He'll be oK...plus I used a pic from his younger days cuz he was S0o0o cute! I loved him on Sister Sister.

~BabyD

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that orlando brown is soooooooooooooo cute. I just wanted to get that off of my chest.