Saturday, April 12, 2008

Leona Lewis "Cool" chick

So this British Sensation thing is actually worth paying attenting too. I admit I could've cared less for her hit single "bleeding love" but its caught on. That and my mother plays it every second of every day and consistingly asks me about Leona Lewis when I haven't the slightest clue. Well she was on Jimmy Kimmel live last nite and she's realli humble. She reminds me of a young Mariah Carey in her first up and coming years. Not just because of her locks but she's realli nice and seems like she isn't crazy. In due time tho.

Here's a clip from her on the show pretending to be normal.


And she MURDERED her perfomance! Chick can sing :)


~BabyD
P.S
HUGE TLK2ME SHOUTOUT TO MY BROTHER WHO IS NOW OFFICIALLY A BROTHER OF THE OMEGA PSI PHI 2008 CHAPTER. luvvvvvvvvvvv u!


More Info
P effin S. Her boyfriend is kind of HOT ;)

1 comment:

Fashiontulip said...

Im gonna have to check her out when i get home...cant view it now due to the slaveship(the job that is) she's pretty tho...i heard she is HUGE in the UK.