Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just because......

Tamia is one of the most slept on artists in the entertainment industry. This lady is gorgeous and she can blow...so why doesn't she get much love. People know about her but aren't really taking the time to listen. She just puts out good music consistently. And her vocals are always on point. I just don't understand why people are not paying attention. Those who aren't aware of how amazing Tamia's music is are truly missing out.

Just to take it back....




And now one of my personal favorites....look out for the dude in the 1:26 mark cuz that's my future husband (he was also in the Ashanti "Rock wit U" video...but I digress).



~AfroMuffs

1 comment:

Miss New SOuL said...

the reason people sleep on her is cause she be makin good music. i guarantee you if she put out bullshit then she'd go platinum 8 x... like nelly. and yes officially missing you is my fav tamia video!!

what about "you put a move on my heart!"

ahhhh. love her.