Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mariah on Leona Lewis



This is too funny! Mariah was asked about that UK Leona Lewis singer jacking her high range vocal number one spot.

"Honestly, there has been so many, this is the new her, and I'm like, OK, show me the new her. Can she come and work for me and be my double? And I'm not particular talking about this girl Leona, because I only heard her once and I didn't really hear a true similarity, particularly in the style of music."
"It is what it is and critics have compared me to so many people who are not really singers, and they're certainly not writers."

Honestly Mariah should have denied ever hearing Leona and act as if she is just an imaginary evil twin made up in her own mind. THEN we would see her true feelings because Mariah is DELUSIONAL and lives in her own butterfly and rainbow filled world.
None the less I still heart her more. I mean she sang HONEYYYYYYY aka the best song ever!

~BabyD

Source

No comments: