Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"This Christmas" Red Carpet

Peep the celebs who stopped through to check out the movie....




Tasha Mack, real name Wendy Raquel Robinson, swooped through the premiere. Yesterday's episode of the game was good. Uhh...can't wait til next week.



Sticky Fingaz came out of hiding and it looks like he got his wonky eye fixed. Up no, I see it. It's still there. Oh well.



As much as I want to hate on these ladies for being gorgeous, I can't. They are fly. I respect them.



Salli Richardson attended the premiere also. I can't reiterate how cute I think her and her husband are together.



"Ahh here it goes!" (That was for the old school Nickelodeon fans)....Sometimes, I can't believe I used to think he was cute.



Lil' JJ, Keke Palmer, and Little Mama. First and foremost I am not ashamed to say that "Just Jordan" is my show. I laugh out loud when I watch it. It takes me back to my childhood. Secondly, why is Keke Palmer dressed down that much. Even Lil' Mama decided to spruce herself up for the event. C'mon Keke, keep up with the dress code.



Willona looks great. Ja'Net Du Bois stopped by to support the movie.



Tisk, Tisk, Tisk.....If Evan Ros is going to wear make-up he must first learn how to choose the right foundation for his face and then blend it so that it looks natural.

3 comments:

Miss New SOuL said...

kel and willona! LOVE IT! yea kel used to be cute. sticky lookin good too.lil jj even got the lil swag goin on lmao. is there somethin in the celeb water?

Anonymous said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks lil jj is kinda cute....if I was only four years younger

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!!!

TASHA MACK

ahhaa

ok byee