Sunday, November 11, 2007

Moment of Silence


Sadness. Kanye West's mom passed away this Sunday.

The cause of death has not been confirmed, though reports on the Internet indicate her passing was the result of complications from cosmetic surgery.

Kanye called me up this morning, at about 10 o'clock in the morning my time, he was in London," Rhymefest told the radio station. "He let me know that his mom, Dr. West, passed."

Rhymefest said Kanye West is still struggling to absorb the news about his mother.

"I don't think it really hit him yet, but I'm asking Chicago to pray and send your prayers and your love out to my brother and to his family," Rhymefest said.


My prayers go out to Kanye and his family. God bless his mother.

Source

1 comment:

Miss New SOuL said...

R.I.P. dr. west. phenomenal woman.