Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lauren London and Weezy?

The hottness that is Bossip has exclusive info on This Christmas actress Lauren London and 2007's hottest rapper Lil Wayne possibly being engaged??!?!??

The source tells Bossip “they have been on and off for years and have had an open relationship. Lauren is very hood and likes thugs”.

WOW didn't see that one coming...well She better be used to that OPEN relationship thing cause Lil Wayne is one busy body. Damn he's been linked to a lot of women this year alone. On and off with Trina, Supa-head, Solange ugh...

developing...

Check out Bossip for more

~BabyD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.....I was about to post this but I already see it's up here now....I don't believe it. I heard that they were together on mediatakeout earlier today but now bossip is reporting that they are engaged. nuh-uh. I ain't buying it. Maybe they chillin 2gether but engaged, I think not. Anyways Wayne's been engaged to everybody, he used to be engaged to Nivea back in the day. he aint never gettin married. Plus as much as I love (used to love Lil Wayne datuing back to when Cash Money 1st came out) I think NewNew aka Lauren can do better. I liked her with the dude Keith Robinson now he was cute.

Anonymous said...

omg she was with KEITH ROBINSON...ugh i want her life