Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New American Idol

Jordin Sparks wins the sixth season of American Idol. A much deserved win congratulations, girl. The youngest person to win American Idol, yet. She performed the mess out of that song "This Is My Now" Kudos to her....look forward to hearing more from her in the future.



Click here to read more about Jordin and the season finale.





Below are pics from the finale show and red carpet event Wednesday night.





I am a fan of Jennifer Hudson, but not of this look. You can do better girl.






Sanjaya was there too. Soaking up his last 3 minutes of fame.





Melinda Doolittle came through to sing a few numbers. I see she trying to do a little something with her style (get it Doolittle...do a little..ha ha ha I crack myself up). She stepped her fashion game up a little bit to appeal to the younger masses. I likes... it's a step in the right direction.




Smokey Robinson performed during the event. I was too excited. I love me some Smokey, even though he is making that stinky face.



I see Randy Jackson went shopping in Pretty Ricky's closet. Not a good look, dude. Not a good look.






Paula = J.A.M. {Just A Mess}



Janice Dickinson = Paula's porcelain twin. Both these chicks need to lay off the Botox. They are starting to resemble Joan Rivers.


~AfroMuffs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yea i heard jordin was going to win ages ago...apparently this whole "american idol" thing is staged, faked, and manufactured to da public....makes sense realli i mean this is america

oh well congrats to her
i'm sure we'll be hearing from the last 6 contestants anywayz