Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ciara Set to Star in a New Film





I decided to put this throwback pic of Ciara because it makes me laugh. Ha Ha Ha I haven't been to fond of this chick since she had Reggie Bush all up in her video.......but that's besides the point. She is set to star in the new feature film "Mama I Want to Sing" alongside Patti Labelle. This is probably going to be a stretch for her seeing that she can't sing that well in the first place. Shucks if she can act like a female she shouldwin an Academy Award cause we all know she's "Like A Boy." ;) No disrespect to her, she can dance tho. I'm still a little salty over that video. But I probably will see the movie just cuz of Patti.

For more info click here.

~AfroMuffs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I agree so much! I hated that she Reggie Bush in her video.