Thursday, May 31, 2007


For all you former B2K fans, you have reason to be excited. Tune in to BET's Black Carpet tonight to see a mini B2K reunion on Lil' Fizz's new video shoot.

Lil' Fizz is coming out with his new album soon and is making a video for his new single "Beds." The single is featuring none other than Ray J.......I'm predicting whackness for this song. I was never a fan of B2k (at least I would never admit that I was a fan of that corny group) and I am definitely not a fan of Ray J.... Womp, Womp.... I have yet to hear the song, but I could only imagine. Maybe those two will prove me wrong and that song will become a summer smash. But I doubt it. Since Lil' Fizz is rapping the song loses all types of cool points.

Click here to read more about the video.



~AfroMuffs

No comments: