Thursday, June 12, 2008

"NO CHRIS NO CHRIS NO!"


First let me say that VIBE magazine has some of the greatest articles to date. Excluding Angelina's interview with Entertainment Weekly of course (PS I know my last twenty post been on her but seriousy she's great and she has movies galore coming out this year so get useddd to it my dears)
Well this month's issue of VIBE features an article on Chris Stokes and B2k's relationship. Its rather bizarre and I found out tons of things I didn't know before. I highly recommend that everyone read it themselves to formulate their own opinions on events so we can have intense conversations here on tlk2me.
Here are a few quotes:

Fizz on Omarion
"I would have loved for it to be a B2K reunion, but I feel like Omarion messed it up. He's played out now...after that Bow Wow move. I'm on a whole other page than you right now, homie... You're still talking about my 'Girlfriend.' He's corny to me."

I agree Omarion is corny but what other page is Fizz on?!? His solo career aint done much damage since...eva!

Punk ass Omarion on Stokes management skillz
"Sometimes we'd get punched. Like, socked in the chest or something. It's like a man thing, like, Y'all need to listen. That's honestly why we stayed in line."

First of all he says Like more then any valley girl I've eva known and he stayed in line cause he didn't want to get touched like everyone else!

Former artist Quindon Tarver on Chris Stokes molesting him when he was an up and coming artist...
"He says, Stokes would ask him, 'Who do you think of at night when you masturbate?' He says Stokes made him and Marques Houston kiss each other."

Whoa no comment.

From all this I just feel that much more sad for Raz B.

I know I'm quick to judge and in his defense Chris Stokes has denied all claims and allegations and has NOT been charged with any molestatiosn offenses but ughhh you still know something too suspect is going on. If R.kelly goes down then I believe Stokes' time will come.

Read the article its a must!
~BabyD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no means no!!!!!