Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Worst thing EVER

I knew 2008 would have its trials and tribulations but I had no clue on the severity of it all.

Seriously first Reggie Bush claims a duck to be a Swan when we all have eyes and can clearly see that Kim Kardashian is a lil fast DUCK!

My hate game is on full blast and I'll be the first to admit it but Chris is too dark for her and she's too alien for him...so they should do eachother a favor and quit while they're ahead. Get it...."ahead"...seriously people...her head is huge!

Look at the big picture here...Chris is supposed to be with me!
I'm done...for now

~BaByD

1 comment:

Miss New SOuL said...

wow do i smell hate on this joint. i mean i dont like them together either but rihanna is GORGEOUS, talented, sweet and just all around adorable. chris... mmm...

no further comments your honor.