Thursday, January 31, 2008

Diddy made a mistake

Okay since "Making the Band 4" is back on the television waves we got MTB4 updates. First and foremost, I'd like to say Diddy made a mistake by not choosing Brian H. (Yeah he shoulda chose Drey Skonie too, but I won't get into that right now). This dude can sang. I am in love with his voice. Below is a video of him singing his song "On & On."



Loves it!!!!!!!!!!!! can I also say I have been bumping his song "You" since the summer. This dude needs to get signed ASAP. The talent last season was fierce, but this dude has got a voice.


Into other MTB4 news ........ *Spoiler*....supposedly the name of the boy's group is



the Day 26 Boys......I guess cause the finale was on August 26th of last year...interesting.

And as far as the show goes...is anyone else annoyed by Aubrey?

~AfroMuffs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we need to find the name of the band out!

Miss New SOuL said...

i never liked aubrey. GOODNESS I DISLIKE AUBREY