Monday, September 15, 2008

My new daily mid afternoon thought of the day


0o0o Yes!
Ummm so no real reason for this post cept its my daily sexy and I want to post it. I could care less about him and Rhiheadhead looking for an LA apartment, or if he felt the need to comment on the Jordin Sparks crush crush remarks she at one time had. Yea eff all that! Thinking makes my head twirl and well, quite simply there's liquor for all that.
Lets see....*taps fingers on desk*..... If I ever met Chris what would I do!?!?
I'd try to remain cool, you know calm the inner beast inside of me that wants to attack, and be that mysterious women he wants to leave Rhiheadhead for and travel the world with!
Yup my midtime afternoon thought pretty much revolves around that today!
~BabyD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my sexy futre ex hubby haha